I did not watch it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just seeing the commercial for it put me off.Telly this is what they call telly entertainment.Girlfriends undercover,what a load of shoot.In the papers all reality tv people are called STARS,what a laugh.Garbage and utter sheet.You have no idea what a good telly prog looks like.Go back to the 50's and 60's.

D

Deleted member 26715

Cheap telly pandering to the lowest common denominator, oh yeah it's also shite

vickster

Legendary Member
Just seeing the commercial for it put me off.Telly this is what they call telly entertainment.Girlfriends undercover,what a load of shoot.In the papers all reality tv people are called STARS,what a laugh.Garbage and utter sheet.You have no idea what a good telly prog looks like.Go back to the 50's and 60's.
In your opinion. Not everyone enjoys the same things as old men do ;)

D

Deleted member 26715

In your opinion. Not everyone enjoys the same things as old men do ;)
Please please please don't tell me that you both watch & enjoy this pap? I do not want to have to take you off the pedestal I currently hold you on

vickster

Legendary Member
Please please please don't tell me that you both watch & enjoy this pap? I do not want to have to take you off the pedestal I currently hold you on
No I don’t but I’m sure I watch things that old blokes wouldn’t enjoy

AndyRM

XOXO

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’d like to offer an opinion but I have no idea what anyone is talking about, so I won’t.

Smudge

Veteran
I saw the trailer for this, yet another reality show that our tv is deluged with these days, but gets high viewing figures to justify it....... This one with good looking young women secretly watching their good looking young boyfriends on holiday. The dialogue will mostly consist of the women saying 'OH MY GOD'.
Orland Sundry will be watching it.

lane

Veteran

To be fair lots on TV from 60s and 70s if you know where to look.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Most television is just a means of delivering commercials. At least you watched the commercial :whistle:

Top Bottom