I didnt think 40mins was too much...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Falco Frank

Über Member
But it seems its was.

Enjoyed getting the turbo out again for my 2nd indoor session late last night, after work.

Chocked the front wheel up this time so felt much better in the seat, 40 mins, what felt medium pace with 5 mins warm up and down - drank 500ml of water and felt ok.

Today! Oh dear, stonking headache and very weary - might have to be a TV day and watch some MotoGP again lol, good excuse for the night shift ahead anyway.

Cheers.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I would have thought 40 mins was a warm up. But then i am from down south.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It depends on you present fitness level and your general heath condition ,
If you haven't done much for a while then getting back into exercise then little and often is better , 2 x 10 minutes for the first couple of days before hoping to 2 x 15 and so on unless you are a super fit hero .
I find it better on 3 wheels rather than inside on a roller , other factors include air quality and temperature , all contribute to possible problems indoors.
Rest up for a couple of days and tale to slowly again and keep notes on exercise , time and problems.

regards Emma

Aren't turbos meant to be more intense workout than riding on the road? I've read some claims half an hour on a turbo equates to an hour on the road. Whilst I doubt it's that much more it is still more of a workout than road cycling.

Look at it this way, you did the equivalent to one hour twenty minutes with ten minutes warm up and cool down on the road. Would that leave you feeling like you did after this turbo session?

Top Bottom