I do not believe it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I went to the post office this morning to pick up a letter that hadn't had any postage put on it. I paid 27p for the postage and £1 for the handling fee, and guess what it turned out to be: a flipping letter from the local Labour candidate for the council elections on 1st May :rolleyes: Just glad I didn't vote for them this time.

Maz

Guru
Yellow Fang said:
I went to the post office this morning to pick up a letter that hadn't had any postage put on it. I paid 27p for the postage and £1 for the handling fee, and guess what it turned out to be: a flipping letter from the local Labour candidate for the council elections on 1st May :rolleyes: Just glad I didn't vote for them this time.
Was their election pledge "Say NO to stamp duty"?

put his name and address on an empty envelope and post it to him without a stamp, after the photo call of course, at least you get him back twice.
if you feel really bad put piece of lead in it!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yellow Fang said:
I went to the post office this morning to pick up a letter that hadn't had any postage put on it. I paid 27p for the postage and £1 for the handling fee, and guess what it turned out to be: a flipping letter from the local Labour candidate for the council elections on 1st May :biggrin: Just glad I didn't vote for them this time.
I had that mid-January... handling charge etc... it was a very late Xmas card...:smile:

Top Bottom