I don't believe it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Spotted at Waldegrave Hospital, Coventry.

for some reason I think it might just be a spoof!

970464_523455424380916_342456886_n.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
How'd they plan on enforcing it! "Ticket" inside requires a valid registration for the ticket to be valid.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
'Walsgrave' - I have some very unhappy memories of visiting my dying mum in there a few years back! (The new hospital is actually called University Hospital but many people still call it 'Walsgrave'.)

D

Deleted member 1258

Bike parking at Walsgrave isn't in the best place, down the side of the main entrance, I can see why they would want to move bikes that have been abandoned but cant see how using the parking ticket would work. I have bitter sweet memories of the hospital having been in the cardiac ward in 2008, in a a general ward last year and visiting my week old grand daughter earlier this year.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
That may be a joke, but our local hospitals actually placed D Locks on bikes they deemed to be parked irresponsibly. I wrote to them to suggest the actually IMPROVE the damn parking arrangements there before castigating and punishing riders. Never heard back.

Summerking

Veteran
description: Bicycle, Black, Two wheels? damning evidence m'lud

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
As an aside - joke or not I'd be pretty pissed off to have to remove the sticky gum from the saddle after. Wonder if it pulled the stitching too?

Top Bottom