I don't know what to make of that

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Anyone watched The X Factor final?

Oddest sight of the night must have been Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood sauntering on to the stage during a song by One Direction.

It was certainly funny peculiar, and probably funny ha-ha as well.

Ronnie appeared to contribute a few chords during the latter half of the song and seemed to be enjoying himself.

I was surprised to see One Direction playing an instrument or two, clearly they've moved on a bit from being just a boy singing band.

Is the appearance of a Stone the sign of things to come as one stadium band slowly gives way to another.

Fifty years of One Direction anyone?

Don't bet against it.

Probably the highlight of the series Ronnie making a guest appearance ...God it was dull this year !

sight-pin

Veteran
[QUOTE="tissot, post: 3425648, ...God it was dull this year ![/QUOTE]

Not watched it for a few years, thought the first one was good with the guy singing the chicken song and like, But following years it seemed to become just all hype and not worth watching, wrecked the whole point imo,

[QUOTE="tissot, post: 3425648, ...God it was dull this year !

Not watched it for a few years, thought the first one was good with the guy singing the chicken song and like, But following years it become just all hype and not worth watching, wrecked the whole point imo,[/QUOTE]

Mrs tissot did begin to watch some of the series .. and notice she at some point had stopped watching it
Iam in the background reading cycling books with no interest in the TV

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Anyone watched The X Factor final?

Oddest sight of the night must have been Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood sauntering on to the stage during a song by One Direction.

It was certainly funny peculiar, and probably funny ha-ha as well.

Ronnie appeared to contribute a few chords during the latter half of the song and seemed to be enjoying himself.

I was surprised to see One Direction playing an instrument or two, clearly they've moved on a bit from being just a boy singing band.

Is the appearance of a Stone the sign of things to come as one stadium band slowly gives way to another.

Fifty years of One Direction anyone?

Don't bet against it.
Your assuming they were playing and not just wafting them about in general time to the backing track :whistle:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Mrs began watching it and she watches it every year and even she stopped watching it this year :eek:
I have never really watched it, swmbo is mad on it but has not cottoned on its nowt to do with talent and all about giving Mr Cowell a bigger bank balance.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Your assuming they were playing and not just wafting them about in general time to the backing track :whistle:

Ronnie Wood seemed to be playing - I could match his hand movements to riffs I could hear.

Even that could have been on the backing track, but I doubt it, not least because Wood wouldn't/couldn't follow a tape so closely.

Top Bottom