I dont remember planting those!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Very, very cool! Top birds.

Keep an eye out for cuckoos, try not to disturb them and get a couple of photos up?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Oooh oooh Oooh - don't let the greenhouse get too hot now the wevver has improved. Cats will be a mega pain when the eggs hatch and during fledging.

Enjoy bringing up your little family :troll:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
still waiting for a bird family to move into our nest box we put up a couple of yrs age .
had our first baby blackbirds this week in the garden feeding themselves and watched 2 broods of moorhens out for a swim the other evening , but thats all we have seen so far this year

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
The greenhouse getting too hot isnt much of an issue at the moment- the local knobends stoved it in a couple of weeks ago, and it's still not got all its panes in. It may be an issue further into the summer though- i'll have to make sure to leave the door open when we get summer proper. Mother nested in a bag of moss that i left in the corner for hanging baskets- i almost feel paternal! Tweet!

longers

Legendary Member
dan_bo said:
There are a couple of cats that lurk about the place- hmmmmm.

Good luck, it's when the eggs hatch that it gets dicey.

buggi

Bird Saviour
might be an idea to make sure that only the empty upper windows give access, thus stop anything wondering in at ground level and accidently finding them.

Top Bottom