I dont think ive got the hang of this Christmas shopping .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

User269

Sounds about right to me.

jack smith

Veteran
Same here lastnight i got a lazer genisis, 2 pairs of gloves, overshoes, bib tights, rear light,mtb goggles, gilet and a few other things i cant even remember. All for me of course as a christmas present to myself

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Done the lot. All presents bought and wrapped, the Wife has been buying a couple of bits of the christmas food a week since September, I've been in charge of buying the booze (a job I enjoy) We went out today and bought the ham, pate cheeses etc (& more booze) & all we need to get next week is the fresh veg and pick up the turkey from the butcher.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I would like to pull out my " get out of jail free " man card . I have not done any shopping all year ( apart from bike shops ) and promise I wont be going again until the 24th Dec :ninja:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
We don't buy presents for anyone, and no one buys us presents. It's FAB. No stress and unnecessary expense for anyone in the family. The fragrant MrsP and I buy one small gift for each other and a toy for the dogs. Job done and a very merry inexpensive Christmas.

Brandane

Legendary Member
We don't buy presents for anyone, and no one buys us presents. It's FAB. No stress and unnecessary expense for anyone in the family. The fragrant MrsP and I buy one small gift for each other and a toy for the dogs. Job done and a very merry inexpensive Christmas.
In our family, you get presents up to the age of 21, then it stops. I only have 2 nephews who are still within that threshold, and even then they will be getting cash as they are in their late teens. I am in the single status this Christmas (not sure whether that's a :sad: or a :wahhey:) so no present to worry about for a better half either. Christmas shopping is a doddle!

Top Bottom