I fancy a new Bottom Bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GilesM

Legendary Member
Go for the Hope one, I have had a hope BB in my full suss for 18 months of Scottish trails, still as smooth as the day it was fitted.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks chaps.
Have ordered the Hope.
One of the reasons is that they have a great website with tutorials on how to clean and upgrade the bracket.

GilesM

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Thanks chaps.
Have ordered the Hope.
One of the reasons is that they have a great website with tutorials on how to clean and upgrade the bracket.

Another point about Hope is that if you have problems, e-mail them, they are very helpful.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No Will it won't... but it's a nice bit of bling.
To go along with the new pair of boots I've just put on the bike.

4269445391_73f9ec8018.jpg

4270191992_b339d25037.jpg

4269443639_fe7e1977b8.jpg

139NI

yes ian.... i have just discussed at some length ones' vanity with ones bike and with regard to the relative weights of your chosen BBs with Lady 139NI. She stated that one would be better off if one placed more emphasis on a larger shoot prior to a ride. the 4 grammes or so saved will then pale into insignificance.

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
Can you get them in Blue?
Nice as they look, they are a little expensive. Don't want to stump up more then £100.

You can get a whole bike for less than that at Tesco's.:smile:
What make are the tyres on that pal,look v nice,Stockport blue as well.:wacko:

potsy said:
[/B]
What make are the tyres on that pal,look v nice,Stockport blue as well.:wacko:

nope they are defiantly Everton Blue;). Wheels look nice but I am not sure I can see the new BB:biggrin:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Vittoria Rubino Pro's... and I will have you know they are more Chelsea Blue then Stockport blue or even Everton blue :wacko:

potsy said:
[/B]
What make are the tyres on that pal,look v nice,Stockport blue as well.:biggrin:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Though it would be here today, but due to this crap weather think the posties all had a day off... so hoping for tomorrow.

Mista Preston said:
nope they are defiantly Everton Blue;). Wheels look nice but I am not sure I can see the new BB:biggrin:

Top Bottom