I feel like i got a target on me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I nearly got my front wheel taken out today by a car changing lanes and turning left.. I honestly feel after today and tuesday that someone has put a marker on me to knock me off!

Before anyone goes a long and says it.. i'm not out looking for footage to post on youtube.

wanda2010

Guru
Your fame goes before you. Those drivers wanted to shake your hand but made a few mistakes ;):ohmy:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
p.s. just back from the cop shop for reporting that driver I showed you the footage of. Assuming they decide to go ahead once they've viewed the video, he will apparently be arrested and questioned.

Hope they do BM.

Im not having a good time either out there....Also forgot I was riding a fixie yesterday and nearly fell off.:smile:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Fanks mate! I must admit I'm feeling ambivalent about this - it could trash an otherwise decent guy's life for a bit, but on the other hand he *really* shouldn't have done what he did.

Back onto Gav's target, let's hope your commute home tonight is a whole lot better mate!! Just got my md91s and fitted it to the rear of my bike, btw., mostly because of the driver I mentioned above.

I don't know why they turn into right homicidal idiots out there because im *sure* they aren't all like this....but a tin box/traffic turns them into a gibbering wreck.

Top Bottom