I fell.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bicycle

I often ride without my bicycle helmet.

However (and not wanting to get too radically off-topic)...

The other day I was canoe surfing in quite big waves and wearing a helmet, which I'd always thought unnecessary. I got turned by a wave I was on and then flipped.

For some reason I stayed under the canoe for a little while on the way in, then the wave lifted the thing and banged it onto the top of my head like a hammer on a nail.

I really, really hate to write this.... but I think the helmet saved me getting a HUGE HEADACHE or even being rendered into a sleep-type condition.

Of course the point I'm coming to is that I've never had a wave break over me on my bicycle, so from an empirical standpoint, I'm fine without a helmet.

Aren't I?

david k

Hi
I think what the OP needs to do, in the interests of scientific inquiry, is to precisely recreate the circumstances of the accident but this time without a helmet. The we'll know for sure, depending on whether they die or not, whether in the first accident the helmet did save their life.

lol

the only true way to put an end to it. If he dies he will have solved a real issue for us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom