I finally succumbed to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
a Dinotte 400L tail light. I might not be very popular on group night rides unless I manage to sort out some sort of de-brightening arrangement.

TAIL_2_large.jpg

zimzum42

Legendary Member
No need, just ride at the back all the time...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh my eyes......

I've been very tempted in the past to say the least - what's the quick release like - i.e. speed and ease of removal anf fitting ? Where is best over here for prices ?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
HJ once accidentally left his on during the day when we were doing a CC ride, and I was behind him. Despite the fact that it was gloriously sunny, the Dinotte was still so bright that I was being blinded :smile:

Phenomenal light!

Origamist

Legendary Member
Very nice.

I'm now using 2x Osram Diamond Dragon emitters in red @160 lumens each and I have to take the edge off the beams with a Smart rear light diffuser and aim them down.

This set-up was about £90.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
zimzum42 said:
No need, just ride at the back all the time...

Finally, a proper excuse for Mikey!!:sad:

potnoodle

Likes bikes and cars.
bloody hell that is bright. I live in bickley so will keep a pair of sun glassies ready just incase i see you one evening :biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I loved the look of the 400s but the lack of adjustment for the rear put me off and I went to Exposure instead. 80 lumens on the rear with my red eye is pretty bright imo, and sometimes I'd like to lower that.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
BentMikey said:
a Dinotte 400L tail light. I might not be very popular on group night rides unless I manage to sort out some sort of de-brightening arrangement.

Welcome to the club :biggrin:

There are three light levels, but even at the lowest level there maybe some grumbling :wahhey:

But they are great lights! :biggrin:

Top Bottom