I find myself in need of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
...an expectorant.

Five weeks of coughing interrupting my sleep and my surfeit of mucus needs to be gone.

Any recommendations for a good cough shifter?
(Mucus is straw coloured so no infection, just a long-tail to a nasty cold.)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Dignitas is in Switzerland, if you're over that way.

Have you tried crystal menth. Boots sell small containers of pure menthol crystals that you can snort using a hot water inhaler and a towel. I was advised to use one small crystal or half a large one.

NO NO NO.Its a dead loss

No repeat customers, what a poor business model.

It's the new fashionable bug that's doing the rounds. One of my bosses is an open-mouthed-broadcast cougher so I'm blaming him.
We went away over Christmas (yes it was ace, thanks!). Half a dozen on the plane were coughing like crazy. In Cyprus one of the staff told us 'everyone' had it. Have seen plenty with it and spoken to some who have had it for weeks.
I'm asthmatic and the only relief I've had is to overdose on the Qvar when it gets bad.

pawl

Legendary Member
It's the new fashionable bug that's doing the rounds. One of my bosses is an open-mouthed-broadcast cougher so I'm blaming him.
We went away over Christmas (yes it was ace, thanks!). Half a dozen on the plane were coughing like crazy. In Cyprus one of the staff told us 'everyone' had it. Have seen plenty with it and spoken to some who have had it for weeks.
I'm asthmatic and the only relief I've had is to overdose on the Qvar when it gets bad.

Don’t tell you know who.

vickster

Legendary Member
I get no relief from expectorants but a hot curry seems to help, especially when followed by a decent hard bike a few hours later!
I think he's seeking to clear his lungs not a different long and twisty organ a little lower down ;)

NO, not that one!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think he's seeking to clear his lungs not a different long and twisty organ a little lower down ;)

NO, not that one!!
Ha ha!

Seriously though, my nose starts streaming post-curry, mid-ride, and I start coughing up residual gunk as well.

The problem is that I would rather eat the curry after I get back. Still, it works almost as well without the bike ride .... :whistle:

Top Bottom