I got a fixed penalty today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Debian

The only time when you could infer that a parallel cycle path was mandatory would be if the adjacent road exhibited the bike symbol on a white background inside a red circle sign.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
kendalcottages said:
Also, I'm curious as to whether you could turn right if coming out of that side street, as the white on blue arrow wouldn't be visible to you.

Been past the road today and there are "no right turn" signs up. Now they've moved the crossing there are people dodging the traffic before it comes round the corner at evans, how long before someone is run over trying to dodge between three lanes of traffic. Of course for many the thought of going back around the corner is too much for some people they will risk the game akin to frogger
http://www.happyhopper.org/

Madness

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
domd1979 said:
I'm not going to get into the FPN-or-not debate, but how is there any ambiguity or muddle? The sign says turn left, the road goes round 90 degrees to the left (which is a left turn!!!), there is only one left option, there is a whacking great left arrow in the road, the driver ought to be able to decide if they're at the wheel of a bus or not. I don't see the problem. No right turn signs would be ambiguous because there are two possible right turns.
But as you are not allowed to turn into either of them (according to the signage there currently) then this isn't a problem.

Top Bottom