I guess they didn't ask any cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
As an aside, when did crossbars become top tubes?

When people started talking American.
 

Flick of the Elbow

Pentlands Water of Leith
I was reading a Rebus the other day in which he disparagingly notes that the only beers available were of the 'designer' sort. Made me realise that nobody talks about 'designer' products anymore. It always struck me as an odd term, isn't every product designed ? I wonder when people stopped using it.
And I wonder if Rebus is more kindly disposed to the current artisan, craft, small batch beers ?
 
OP
OP
D

dfthe1

Veteran
09.34, 12th October, 1989.

Didn't you get the memo, I thought all the proper cyclists did?

I was still sporting a foam pad on the crossbar of my Peugeot BMX back in 1989!
 
Top Bottom