I have a fixie!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

Someone in my local club knew that I was looking for one, and on wednesday he came over to me and soad, oh mate I have one that you can have (need to work out if I am borrowing it /buying it) but anyway we just went to pick it up this afternoon and its a beaut - red frame, with a red crankset (looks very snazzy) and just one brake, it also has the narrowest tyres I have ever seen on it. Ill try and get a piccy up soon put its raining atm so the photo wont turn out great.:smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Go riding Young Un!!!
Get some pics up. Remember to take it easy at first aswell, you'll find your knees might hurt abit if you do too much, and wha i found was when i was doing skids my groin muscle ached abit, doesnt do it now, and i went from having to skid leaning over the bars to be able to do it sitting down.
Have fun!!:smile:
Dont go on LFGSS and fixie though, or you will die(sort of)

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:

Or a fixie?! :biggrin:
Sounds a bit gay, but each to thier own. :ohmy:

Nice though young chav 'Un you've beaten me on that anyways as it looks like it isnt going to be until next year that i can even begin to look at getting them.

Joe24

Errr not sure, one to be more for playing around on, one for getting to work and riding in the wet? No that wouldnt work:wacko:

Edit, young un wheres your manners, give Kovu some abuse :ohmy:

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Errr not sure, one to be more for playing around on, one for getting to work and riding in the wet? No that wouldnt work:wacko:

Why have one when two is always better aye Joe? :ohmy::biggrin::laugh:

Joe24

Young Un said:
so thats why you have an extra k*** on your head:biggrin:

Ok Young chav, if your going to do an insult, get the spelling right:rolleyes:
Kids today, dont even know how to spell cock:rolleyes:
:ohmy:

Top Bottom