i have always wanted one now i have one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
1.5 miles, you'll be doing the T d F next!
i always start of with a trundle round the block to get an idea whats what etc etc , rather than set of on tdf and find brakes dont work !

i shall make some adjustments tonight then do another longer run 2mor etc etc

HovR

Über Member
i always start of with a trundle round the block to get an idea whats what etc etc , rather than set of on tdf and find brakes dont work !

i shall make some adjustments tonight then do another longer run 2mor etc etc

Sensible - I remember on my first run after getting the Dawes out of the shed after 20 years the left hand crank fell off! Thankfully I was only a mile or so from home, and the issue was just a loose crank bolt!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks a nice bike - but will we be able to see some larger pics? My eye sight is good, but not that good! :tongue:

here is a better pic as promised , another days worth of commuter testing miles along with lights and gaurds fitting and adjustments now got all 12 gears and some braking effort more will arrive when postman delivers the Koolstops ordered today .

pug2.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
2nd frame of e bay cancelled as seller hadnt sent it a week after getting payment so still looking for a nice Pug frame.....HINT

so i treated myself to this 1981 Peugoet pl8m model insted its almost in mint condition

pl8m.jpg

Top Bottom