I have been selected for the Olympics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pippa

Veteran
Better than Susan Boyle!

No news for me. I emailed a couple of days back, but no reply
Has anyone heard anything yet? I called them a couple of days ago and was told we'd all hear within a week. With Good Friday and Bank Holiday, I think we'll be waiting even longer. Like everyone else, I can't plan anything until we hear something. The wait goes on....
 
OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Location
Hampshire UK
I called and got a voicemail box for the person named on one of the emails. Left a message, no answer. Two emails also no answer!
 

pippa

Veteran
Has anyone heard anything? I received a 'holding' email early last week but haven't heard anything this week.
 
OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Location
Hampshire UK
I got the same holding email. A bit crap really!
 

pippa

Veteran
I got the same holding email. A bit crap really!
I called Casting today and was told it'd be another 10 days before we hear anything. I've been reading the 'student' thread on a different website and many people are having the same problem. The delay is supposed to be due to a backlog that they're been trying to clear, and also that they've been short of staff.
 

pippa

Veteran
I know how you feel - I feel the same too. Initially, we were told we'd hear within 3 weeks but they're long overdue. All of my enthusiasm for it has gone down the drain, I hate playing the waiting game. If we hear then fair enough, but I'm not going to put my life on hold for something I may never get. Good luck anyhow!
 
Chin up folks, word is that they're still looking for cyclists so there's every chance you'll get in. I've seen what a hundred cyclists look like at Hyde Park Corner - they're going to need more than that!
 
Chin up folks, word is that they're still looking for cyclists so there's every chance you'll get in. I've seen what a hundred cyclists look like at Hyde Park Corner - they're going to need more than that!
Thats very positive news - i hope you are right that theyre still looking !!
 

SL4

Veteran
BOOM !!!! Got my offer of a place earlier today, seems there are quite a few rehearsals going forward.
 
Top Bottom