I have joined the dark side..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dwain pipe

if bent's are the dark side, trike bent's are the slippery slope to weird beard and sandals with socks.
the first sign of this syndrome, is when you start adapting bits of kit for the bent, like lights, computer mounts and luggage that hangs ether side of you seat and not getting off you bike when you get to a café as it is so comfortable.

Thats me daddyo
cool.gif

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nice! Welcome to the Catrike Catbike clan....

FTFY!!!

starhawk

Where did you get that aft spoke reflector? In Sweden that one isn't allowed, it should be Orange or White. A friend of mine has been stopped a number of times for not having spoke reflectors, he just explaines that when he was working as a cycle repairman he got in at least two cases of spoke reflector induced accident each week (during the high season). By the way in the Netherlands spoke relectors are not allowed alone, the law says that the tires got to have reflective sides, spoke reflectors are an optional extras. My Trike has no spoke reflektors, but as I have Schwalbes tires I have the reflective tyresides

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Where did you get that aft spoke reflector? In Sweden that one isn't allowed, it should be Orange or White. A friend of mine has been stopped a number of times for not having spoke reflectors, he just explaines that when he was working as a cycle repairman he got in at least two cases of spoke reflector induced accident each week (during the high season). By the way in the Netherlands spoke relectors are not allowed alone, the law says that the tires got to have reflective sides, spoke reflectors are an optional extras. My Trike has no spoke reflektors, but as I have Schwalbes tires I have the reflective tyresides

They came with the bike and the bike was imported from the USA. The reflectors are no longer on the wheels.

Top Bottom