I just fancy a Toffee Crisp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
Ritter Sport, Rum and Raisin - That's one chocolate bar that I find hard to resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that too brings back memories, used to love the stuff - dear me how long has it been??

domtyler

Über Member
trio25 said:
Didn't get any toffee crisps in my Christmas Chocolate. But lots of Cadburys which I love.

Cadbury's chocolate is full of E numbers and long chain trans-fatty acids, extremely bad for you and likely to give you a heart attack at some point. If you taste real chocolate you will almost certainly not go back to this muck, like the difference between a McDonalds cheese burger and a fresh medium rare fillet steak.

Blue

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
If you taste real chocolate you will almost certainly not go back to this muck, like the difference between a McDonalds cheese burger and a fresh medium rare fillet steak.

As a firm believer in the claimed ability of dark chocolate to deal with free radicals I have just helped myself to some Fairtrade Divine 70% dark chocolate and can attest to its divine nature :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Blue said:
As a firm believer in the claimed ability of dark chocolate to deal with free radicals I have just helped myself to some Fairtrade Divine 70% dark chocolate and can attest to its divine nature :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

trio25

Über Member
domtyler said:
Cadbury's chocolate is full of E numbers and long chain trans-fatty acids, extremely bad for you and likely to give you a heart attack at some point. If you taste real chocolate you will almost certainly not go back to this muck, like the difference between a McDonalds cheese burger and a fresh medium rare fillet steak.

I know all that but I'm odd and prefer it to real chocolate.

Top Bottom