I just fancy a Toffee Crisp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Elmer Fudd said:
and I want one RIGHT NOW !!

Go with it. No-one ever got arrested for fat driving.

col

Legendary Member
This reminded me,i have a massive bar of cadburys,you know the ones,in its own box about two feet long,mmm bang goes my diet for now.

domtyler

Über Member
col said:
This reminded me,i have a massive bar of cadburys,you know the ones,in its own box about two feet long,mmm bang goes my diet for now.

Cadbury's chocolate is full of E numbers and transfats col, I would bin it and buy yourself something more wholesome if I were you otherwise a heart attack awaits.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
domtyler said:
Cadbury's chocolate is full of E numbers and transfats col, I would bin it and buy yourself something more wholesome if I were you otherwise a heart attack awaits.

Does the skin condition and (excess) weight of your Avatar say anything about your attitude to matters nutrition? xx(

Blue

Legendary Member
I haven't had a toffee crisp for about 15 years. Remind us what it's like when you have yours. Are you going to have it with a cup of tea?? Enjoy!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Is it me or is the chocolate on toffee crisps of a better quality these days, remember years back it was a bit more bitter and cheap like Sharps Chocolate Tools.

Keith Oates

Janner
Ritter Sport, Rum and Raisin - That's one chocolate bar that I find hard to resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

col

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

Good advice there Dom,slurp gulp,ill keep it in mind chomp,cheers.;)

domtyler

Über Member
Speicher said:
Does the skin condition and (excess) weight of your Avatar say anything about your attitude to matters nutrition? ;)

Speicha', I'm not sure I understand, my avatar weighs very little.

trio25

Über Member
Didn't get any toffee crisps in my Christmas Chocolate. But lots of Cadburys which I love.

Top Bottom