I know I don't drive much per annum but......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User33236

you would still have to insure it, tax it and MOT it, so I would hope there is a cheaper option than that.
The other option is just to tell them you do 10K per year, it wont affect the premium much.
Mileage isn't the issue, simply the fact I only own one car. I've got my wife to add me as a named driver and the broker is checking if that will work. Strangely adding me brought my wife's premium down.

OP
OP
U

User33236

Can you have a play with the on-line quote systems. You'd be surprised. Adding miles on, or adding Pleasure AND Conmmuting, or indeed taking Commuting off.

Or is it the Mustang isn't showing up on their databases ?

My Mustang doesn't show up on the price comparison sites :sad:

OP
OP
U

User33236

That said, I guess the difference was, that it was a main-stream UK produced/marketed car. not an import??
???
Mine is an import. The Mustang has never officially been sold outside the USA although that is due to change next year with some, albeit watered down versions, coming out in the UK market.

Mine is an import. The Mustang has never officially been sold outside the USA although that is due to change next year with some, albeit watered down versions, coming out in the UK market.

Yes, I know that much (& that a version of the 2014 'Stang is coming over), I'm sure that some Mustangs were officially imported into Belgium though??

I meant that our insurance was so cheap (for the car) as that was an official UK model

D

Deleted member 23692

Another vote for Adrian Flux

Top Bottom