I look like the back end of a cow...

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Not sure on the album...

Whats on the udder side?

Brock

The Velvet Curtain said:
....Virtual cream cake for the first one to name the album.
I don't want virtual cream cake, because I'm on a virtual diet. So I won't enter although I know the answer. :thumbsup:

OP
T

TVC

A big cream doughnut to Whiskywheels.:thumbsup:

Not that old Whisky, you just have to have an appreciation of Roger Water's back catalogue.

Mrs C has got the Animals jersey, with the inflatable pig over Battersea Power Station.

OP
T

TVC

Roger Waters bah.. I'd be more impressed if you had the Master of Puppets one.
Metallica is more Mrs C's kind of thing:rolleyes: I'm more of an old hippy.:thumbsup:

Go on then Laurence, how do you get to see Floyd by accident?

i went to the Syd Barrett night at the Barbican as Robyn Hitchcock was playing and it ended with PF playing... although Roger did a solo set earlier and wouldn't join the others. he also didn't play a Syd song - grumpy git.

L

dub-no-bass

Brock said:
Roger Waters bah.. I'd be more impressed if you had the Master of Puppets one. :thumbsup:
I've got the 'Master of Puppets' one. I've got the '..And Justice For All' one too, though obviously that's a horrible shirt despite being their best album.

I do draw the line at the 'St Anger' shirt, though, because that was just clanky rubbish.

Brock

Pretty much agree with your view of St Anger, although I must say that I sometimes have a bit of a dance to it if I'm particularly drunk. I wonder how much money it cost them to produce an album that sounds like it came out of a garden shed?
Did you see the documentary film 'Some Kind of Monster'? Quite amusing.

Top Bottom