1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I look like the back end of a cow...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by TVC, 28 Jul 2007.

1. TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

2. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

Not sure on the album...

Whats on the udder side?

3. Brock

Brock Senior Member

I don't want virtual cream cake, because I'm on a virtual diet. So I won't enter although I know the answer. :thumbsup:

4. Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother.

You have to be old to know that :thumbsup:

5. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I don't know the answer either but I'll have a virtual pint with the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. OP
    OP
    TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

A big cream doughnut to Whiskywheels.:thumbsup:

Not that old Whisky, you just have to have an appreciation of Roger Water's back catalogue.

Mrs C has got the Animals jersey, with the inflatable pig over Battersea Power Station.

classic33 likes this.
  7. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Roger Waters bah.. I'd be more impressed if you had the Master of Puppets one. :thumbsup:

8. i saw PF earlier this year - quite by accident.

L

9. OP
    OP
    TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

Metallica is more Mrs C's kind of thing:rolleyes: I'm more of an old hippy.:thumbsup:

Go on then Laurence, how do you get to see Floyd by accident?

10. i went to the Syd Barrett night at the Barbican as Robyn Hitchcock was playing and it ended with PF playing... although Roger did a solo set earlier and wouldn't join the others. he also didn't play a Syd song - grumpy git.

L

11. dub-no-bass

dub-no-bass New Member

I've got the 'Master of Puppets' one. I've got the '..And Justice For All' one too, though obviously that's a horrible shirt despite being their best album.

I do draw the line at the 'St Anger' shirt, though, because that was just clanky rubbish.

12. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Pretty much agree with your view of St Anger, although I must say that I sometimes have a bit of a dance to it if I'm particularly drunk. I wonder how much money it cost them to produce an album that sounds like it came out of a garden shed?
    Did you see the documentary film 'Some Kind of Monster'? Quite amusing.

13. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

A Friesian? Could've had a Jersey on a jersey.