I love my bike.....but not as much as this guy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

it's weird but wtf has this country come to if he gets put on a sex offenders register which will no doubt screw up his life because of this???...seriously it's got nothing to do with anyone what he does to his bike in a hotel room, I mean who got hurt? Bloody ridiculous....besides it wasnt even a decent roadbike:biggrin:

wafflycat

Bigtallfatbloke said:
it's weird but wtf has this country come to if he gets put on a sex offenders register which will no doubt screw up his life because of this???...seriously it's got nothing to do with anyone what he does to his bike in a hotel room, I mean who got hurt? Bloody ridiculous....besides it wasnt even a decent roadbike:biggrin:

Similar to what I posted somewhere else. Conjugals with any of my steeds is not something that would float my boat, but for the life of me, I cannot work out why the odd and unsavoury goings on of having sex with an *inanimate* object should result in someone being placed on the sex offenders register.

I can see why he might require err... counselling.. but it's not as if he's a paedophile or a rapist, who should be on the sex offenders register. Should Mick Jagger & Marianne Faithfull be placed on sex offenders register for alleged dirty doings with a Mars bar? Darned silly and possibly ruined a man's career for doing something that has not actually hurt anyone.

Bigtallfatbloke

..anyway where is the evidence?...the word of the cleaners against his...or did he pose for photos? Also did anybody consider that the bike may have consented?

Top Bottom