1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my bike.....but not as much as this guy!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by fairy, 28 Oct 2007.

1. fairy

fairy New Member

2. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

it's weird but wtf has this country come to if he gets put on a sex offenders register which will no doubt screw up his life because of this???...seriously it's got nothing to do with anyone what he does to his bike in a hotel room, I mean who got hurt? Bloody ridiculous....besides it wasnt even a decent roadbike:biggrin:

3. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Swarf... xx(

4. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Similar to what I posted somewhere else. Conjugals with any of my steeds is not something that would float my boat, but for the life of me, I cannot work out why the odd and unsavoury goings on of having sex with an *inanimate* object should result in someone being placed on the sex offenders register.

I can see why he might require err... counselling.. but it's not as if he's a paedophile or a rapist, who should be on the sex offenders register. Should Mick Jagger & Marianne Faithfull be placed on sex offenders register for alleged dirty doings with a Mars bar? Darned silly and possibly ruined a man's career for doing something that has not actually hurt anyone.

5. yenrod

yenrod Guest

He's Irish...[shrug]

6. longers

longers Veteran

He should be put on the bike offenders register not the sex offenders register.

7. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

It's Karl Watkins, mentioned in the same article for having sex with pavements who would worry me...

8. I wonder if anyone 'spoke up' for him? xx(

9. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

..anyway where is the evidence?...the word of the cleaners against his...or did he pose for photos? Also did anybody consider that the bike may have consented?

10. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

i always wondered about that queen song…

11. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

I was just pumping it up m'lord (cut to blow up doll scene from Fawlty Towers)