I may not be around for a bit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
My Boyf of 5 years died this morning.

Massive Brain heamorrage.(spelling, sorry)

I got back from the hospital just half hour ago.

So, I may not be posting much, if at all for a wee while.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Take care all.

Jesus Christ Cookie! Hope you've got some people to lean on. My sincere condolences.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
That's rotten and you have my sincere sympathy. You obviously know best yourself how to deal with something like that and while this may be just an internet forum, I think you will find that people will be very supportive if that is what you want, so I would just say that IMO you shouldn't think that you have to avoid cyber-social contact. Good luck to you though with whatever course of action you decide upon.

yello

Oh dear lord, that's awful. I really am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. Take your time, do what you have to do and come back when you're good and ready.

Crap. ;)
Look after yourself Cookie. You know where this place is and the Clubhouse. I'm sure there will be plenty of shoulders, real and virtual, if you need them.
Take care matey.
Chuffy

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, shoot, that's awful. Whatever helps, do it - whether it's being here, or being alone. If you want to 'talk' to a relative stranger in private, feel free to PM me. I've been there myself, and even if I can't help much, I can listen.

Look after yourself.

Oh, my stomach lurched and my head span when I read that. There are no words, rest assured you and your son are in my thoughts if it helps at all, truly sickening news.

ChrisKH

Guru
My sincere condolences. You must be feeling very numb right now. This forum isn't important by comparison and you must do what you have to do.

Smeggers

I dont think our paths have crossed on here, but condolences.

I will not post again today. Thoughts are with you.

domtyler

Über Member
Terrible news CookieMonster. Suggest you take some time out and wrap yourself in a duvet for a while. ;)

Top Bottom