I might buy my first black cycle jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Damn it's a long sleeve one but how about this? Would you be tempted?:whistle:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/3914...=16885268106&rlsatarget=pla-146650288626&adty
Yuk!!! That is truly a horrible looking jersey.

vickster

Legendary Member
Er tell me one thing that's wrong with it!:scratch:
It's repulsive in every way

Can you really not choose your own clothes? If you can, why do you care what everyone else thinks? If not, Ask your club mates, after all they'll be the ones you'll be inflicting your ahem 'style and fashion sense' on ;)

outlash

also available in orange
It's repulsive in every way

Can you really not choose your own clothes? If you can, why do you care what everyone else thinks? If not, Ask your club mates, after all they'll be the ones you'll be inflicting your ahem 'style and fashion sense' on ;)
There's a guy in my CC who has a penchant for 'vintage' team kit shall we say. All was well until he turned up one winters' morning in a pair of longs that had a jeggings style print (the Carrera team from the 90's IIRC) on them. Oh the fun we had :smile:.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There's a guy in my CC who has a penchant for 'vintage' team kit shall we say. All was well until he turned up one winters' morning in a pair of longs that had a jeggings style print (the Carrera team from the 90's IIRC) on them. Oh the fun we had :smile:.

Asking for opinions is about starting threads. Starting threads keeps CC going. Someone said similar the other week. Oh why don't you just google it they said. When all questions are asked on CC we could all google it instead, but some like to talk about things and let others join in. You do know that's why social media is popular don't you? For example. Someone on CC the other day asked a question about something or other. All they had to do was look it up to find the answer, but the answer doesn't always come with opinions and information,which you can gain by asking, instead of simply looking for yourself. :hello:

Reactions: 2IT

vickster

Legendary Member
To confirm, that LS jersey really is foul...get the holdsworth one although think you've missed the extra 20% off now. As the old adage, you snooze you lose

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wear lary 1980's jerseys for my commute sometimes. Just trying to bring a little light into the lives of the poor souls at work - you know, give them something to smile / laugh at ;-)

That is a good point! It may be hideous to some but if it gives someone something to smile about then it has a purpose in life!:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've given up on the black jersey for now. I've ordered these matching numbers instead.

$_57.JPG

$_35.JPG

As worn by....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAiRNxZbDk

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom