I might buy my first black cycle jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Oh dear, world champ design when you aren't a world champ...hmm faux pas potentially :whistle: but enjoy :smile:

Yes but at least i have the physique of a world champ. 6ft 1inch tall, 32 inch waist and 11 stone.in weight. Mmm, who does that remind me off?
why-does-chris-froome-have-so-many-doubters-we-spoke-to-his-most-vocal-critic-1437731966.jpg

But let's not talk about weight again. It upsets some sensitive posters on here!:whistle:

Nibor

Bewildered
:evil:

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes but at least i have the physique of a world champ. 6ft 1inch tall, 32 inch waist and 11 stone.in weight. Mmm, who does that remind me off?
why-does-chris-froome-have-so-many-doubters-we-spoke-to-his-most-vocal-critic-1437731966.jpg

But let's not talk about weight again. It upsets some sensitive posters on here!:whistle:

Have you got weird skinny legs too? And which university did you attend?

outlash

also available in orange
Asking for opinions is about starting threads. Starting threads keeps CC going. Someone said similar the other week. Oh why don't you just google it they said. When all questions are asked on CC we could all google it instead, but some like to talk about things and let others join in. You do know that's why social media is popular don't you? For example. Someone on CC the other day asked a question about something or other. All they had to do was look it up to find the answer, but the answer doesn't always come with opinions and information,which you can gain by asking, instead of simply looking for yourself.:hello:

most people will buy a Jersey because they like it and not give a stuff what others think. They certainly won't start a thread, clogging up forums asking for strangers opinions on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

outlash

also available in orange
I think he's consistent. He makes instant damning judgements about other people based on their appearance, so assumes others will do the same to him. Truth is almost no one will even notice.

Pretty much. It's rare to remember someone's appearance but what you post on forums can potentially be there for eternity ;).

Top Bottom