I need a helmet camera..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
After just reading last weeks edition of the Hampshire Chronicle I was horrified by two accidents involving cyclists. Both were hit and run. The common factors were country roads, not towns. I want to continue cycling but should I get knocked off my one of these idiots I would like some evidence to find him/her. So I am thinking about a helmet camera. I want to spend less that £50, what are the teams recommendations? I've scanned and attached both articles so all can read them. I am very glad to here the mother and two children didn't come to more harm but as for man cycling in Droxford, I hope he makes a full recovery.

Hit-and-run car couuld be XC60 or V70 model

Cyclist 'seriously injured' in crash

P.S. if Admin feels that his would better in Commuting please move.

crazy580

Veho muvi mini around £50 on ebay

OP
OP
beatlejuice

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
Thanks for the suggestions. I think it will be between the Veho Muvi or the eBay one. Much I would love a GoPro, even second hand they are well expensive.

AnotherEye

I have one of those, the Veho Muvi gives far superior quality results. I would advise looking for a second hand GoPro Helmet Hero as these have now been superseded by the GoPro HD Hero.
which model, there see to be lots? I want to mount one on my bars (as 'don't wear a helmet).
thanks

AnotherEye

Start wearing one. Hurts less WHEN you fall on your head.
Off topic; please do not make this into a helmet discussion, its about cameras.

Top Bottom