I need a new roadbike to match my new jersey

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 10 May 2008.

  1. Bigtallfatbloke

    Bigtallfatbloke New Member

    ...in fact since I have bought two new jerseys in different colours....:becool:

    Seriously though...now i have lost some of the blubber I was carrying I have now been able to wear proper road jerseys for the first time...so now I look so brilliant great fit and toned:rolleyes: I reckon it just isnt cool to look so good on a touring bike....nope it just won't do, I need a fast head turner road bike(s) and quick....lend me 3 grand anyone?:tongue::biggrin:
  2. You NEED a Roubaix Expert OR a Cervelo RS...for the bigger boned rider. (There are lots of us about...maybe we could do a deal and get them in CC livery for, say £75 + VAT. :smile::becool::tongue::becool:xx(

    Skinny runts need not apply. :biggrin:
  3. OP

    Bigtallfatbloke New Member

    Sounds like exactly what I need...are they available on the NHS?
  4. twentysix by twentyfive

    twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

    Over the Hill

    Well you will need a prescription :smile: ;) :smile:
  5. Keith Oates

    Keith Oates Janner

    Penarth, Wales
    and a very long wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. OP

    Bigtallfatbloke New Member

    I think there is a strong case to be made for prescribing a new road bike on the nhs for health reasons. I mean dont smokers get free patches or something and alcoholics get free counselling, and sick people get free medicine...well I am sick...and the cure is a new road bike...I think a GP would be bordering on professional negligees if they didnt prescribe a new road bike to assist in weight loss.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice