1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a rear reflector..

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by Mister Paul, 14 Sep 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

...to fix onto a flat bracket on the rear of a pannier. So really the kind of thing I need is one that I can screw into the back of through the hole in the bracket.

Does anyone know where I can get such a thing? the normal internet places don't seem to be interested in selling any kind of reflector. I'm resistant to look at SJS as I have the feeling that they'll do something, but at a stupid price.

2. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Hi Mr Paul Sir
    They definitely exists as I have several on my commute mule, tried Halfrauds? Think my last one I found by the rioad, tye other was scabbed of an old bike.
    Otherwise SJS I'm afraid!

£1.91 too much to ask :smile::ohmy:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/product-Brompton-Brompton-Rear-reflector--QREFR-13690.htm

3. Number14

Number14 Senior Member

Misterpaul,

If it's the bog standard rear red reflector you're after, I've got some lying around in the garage. PM me with your address and I'll stick one in the post. :smile: