I need help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
This place is becoming less friendlier by the day.:sad:
I'm finding this too. Maybe people are getting tetchy with lockdown issues or something, but it seems no matter what anyone posts, someone wants to take issue with it. The only safe place is "My ride today" :rolleyes:.

netman

Veteran
In the spirit of being helpful, I had a quick look for similar bikes on US Ebay for you - they seem to be advertised between about $90 and $200. I'd pitch it somewhere in the middle to start with and take offers maybe?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
three seemed to in double quick time, so it all seems to have worked out ok I guess
Hard enough to figure out in The States. Like I say, I'm in the Midwest, and have little idea what such a bicycle would fetch in Spokane, but a quick scan of the local Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace would yield some results on the value of an Open Road bicycle of similar vintage and specifications.

OP
OP
AllyD831

AllyD831

This bicycle appears to be an old Huffy or Murray or Columbia, basic hardware, department store or supermarket offering, maybe a bicycle dealer, but the BMA sticker on the seat tube is a dead giveaway of the mass-market nature of the bicycle. Knowing how much the cost of living is in Washington State, I still wouldn't go over $100 dollars on a good day, with the wind behind me. In the Midwest, about half that.
Thank you very much

Top Bottom