I need some long haired lady cyclists help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
"You 'orrible little man you"."Is your 'ead hurtin',well it bloody well should be 'cos i'm standing on your 'air"."LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT.""To the guard 'ouse.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Might not qualify here what with not being a lady and all that, but I do have long hair (half way down my back), and I just tie it back in a ponytail, wash it twice a day using whatever shampoo & conditioner is on offer in Tesco's at the time of purchase. Wish I knew how to plait my own hair though, I fancy a change but it's probably too fine anyway :eek:

Night Train

Maker of Things
My hair used to be long enough to be halfway down my back. It is a bit shorter now but there is still a lot of it.

I use GHD Remedy Cream, it is a daily leave in treatment. Although it is normally used after a hair wash, the good thing is you can use it without having to wash your hair, just damp your hair a little and then squirt a blob of the stuff in your hands and work it through and then brush or comb back to shape. It would be useful to get it all back in condition after a ride.

Same as wot they all said. Used to have hair down to the middle of my back but got fed up with having a hot, sweaty head. Plus it didn't half get in the way when marital joy came calling...:biggrin::biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Iv had a hair razor for years now,just got a new one,and use the 9 mm guard and whip it off,every couple of weeks,no problems waking up looking like wurzel gummage now.

buggi

Bird Saviour
CUT IT OFF :sad:

i like short hair on men. if you can grab it, it's too long.

radger

Veteran
Back to the OP, i have waist-length hair. I put it up in a knot with a hair elastic - i try to avoid ones with metal bits. (to do the knot, i go to make a ponytail with the elastic round my wrist, then wind the hair round the index finger of the hand against my head, then catch it in the elastic)
Not washing it daily because I have no hair-drier, and not brushing it when it's wet means I don't get many split ends either.

(*is a lady*)

Night Train

Maker of Things
buggi said:
CUT IT OFF :sad:

i like short hair on men. if you can grab it, it's too long.
I quite like short hair on women. :smile:

I do like my long hair, it is good protection from minor bumps and sunburn on ears and neck. Not really bothered what others might think but I have had more laughs (at me) when it is short then when it is long.

Top Bottom