I need some long haired lady cyclists help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I have never even thought about 'haircare' before but there comes a time in a mans life when he needs to know about conditioners etc. So at the risk of some serious flack, here is the question:

What should I do with my LONG(it's down to my bulging ;):rolleyes:biceps) hair when riding so that it doesnt tangle, doesnt split and above all doesnt fall out?:wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well mine rarely gets longer than shoulder length these days, but if it's long enough to flap about in my eyes I just tie it back with a bobble or a scrunchy...

Well you need to keep applying conditioner every time you wash it, have it trimmed regularly to remove all the split ends...and just keep it in a ponytail when you're riding. If it's fine hair, you could plait it to stop all the crap getting in it. If it's thick hair, then just leave it in a ponytail, or maybe put a hairband around the bottom end of the pony tail as well to keep the ends together.
It aint rocket science! And you'll have a lovely mane to show off. Aw. ;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Just get the clippers out and give yourself a grade 1, problem solved.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm with Kirstie. Tie it back in a ponytail during the ride but condition it to an inch of it's life every time it's been under a helmet for more than 10 mins!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Try pigtails? ;)

Bigtallfatbloke said:
IWhat should I do with my LONGhair ...

get it cut so you look like a, err, bloke. why does any man need, or want, to have long hair past their shoulders?

you don't happen to be going bald at the front and have an earring do you?

Top Bottom