I really don`t get zipped ankle bib tights.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I`m looking for a pair for my commute because the pair I have are literally falling apart, but can I find much choice with stirrups on the bottom? Can I hell! They all seem to be the zipped ones which I have tried before on several occasions with always the same result - half a mile up the road and the ankles have ridden up to my bloody knees! The only way I`ve got round this is to tuck them in my shoes to stop the riding up, but that just seems daft, and totally pointless.

What am I doing wrong? I don`t (and never have) understand it..................

S-Express

Sounds like they are way too big. Although bib tights with ankle loops are hardly rare...

https://www.lusso.bike/product/thermal-bib-tights/

U

User6179

Cut the stirrups off the old ones and stitch them on the new ones ^_^
I tend to find if the bib tights don't have an articulated knee on them then they ride up with a zipped ankle or pull on the knee with stirrups especially when wet .
So might be the lack of an articulated knee with the ones you had rather than the lack of stirrups ?

J1888

Über Member
Not really going to help but I've never had that problem with zipped tights

Svendo

Guru
I have difficulty getting leg warmers that dont come so high that the cause disccomfort when riding, im talking three quaters the way up my thigh , im a short arse .
Whereas I can't use them unless they come right up to the crease of my thigh, do have trouble getting them long enough at the bottom. I have ordinary length legs. I got some Aldi ones for £1 and gave them to the charity shop when I found they were designed to just overlap the bottom of your bibs. Which was annoying as my 10 year old roubaix Aldi leg warmers are just long enough and still going strong.

Top Bottom