I salute you sir !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
While on my way home last night, I reached the A4123 Wolverhampton road heading towards Dudley, coasting towards the Pound Road junction I spied a young man on a BSO with a rear light flashing, just about saw it. I was costing about 18mph and this young man was cycling no handed in front of me and to top it off he was texting on his phone and them while the lights were red he went straight through them and turned left. Amazing skill and at that speed as well so I salute you sir you grade A plank !
 

Dan_h

Guru
Location
Reading, UK
To be fair, he could hardly stop at the red lights if he was using both hands to text with. How would he have worked the brakes? :whistle:
 

Hip Priest

Legendary Member
To add to all that, he must also have amazing speed and stamina, because I saw him doing exactly the same thing in Newcastle at about 10pm!
 
Top Bottom