1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I saw one of these today.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 17 Dec 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

A little bit too BLING for my taste but a real headturner - :angry: or :biggrin: ?.

I thought it was :ohmy:.

It was being ridden along Deansgate by the owner of the firm selling them, who had just enough time to tell me the name of their website before traffic moved on.

2. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

It's pretty horrible, but I find it strangely appealing. Almost hypnotic in fact (looks comfy too).

3. Are they made by British Gas fitters doing a spot of moonlighting? :angry::wacko:

4. Looks pretty weird. I don't think I'll be beating a path to the shop door

5. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Aye agree!

6. Plax

Plax Veteran

The graffiti in the background put me off straight away

7. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

That's just tacky...

8. Van Nick

Van Nick New Member

It's obviously been left unchained in quite a rough looking area and even the local chavs haven't pinched it

9. http://bikerodnkustom4.homestead.com/cover8_02_.html

or www.ridelow.co.uk

10. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

It was the latter, but the first is better.

11. walker

walker New Member

12. col

col Veteran

Not my cup of tea,but for some reason,the biker gang from any which way but loose sprung to mind:smile:

13. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

I would get laughed off the Prom riding that thing.

14. llllllll

llllllll New Member

My mates got one of them and a couple of strech limos : http://www.ridelow.co.uk/ridelow-stretch-limo-p-148.html

They're difficult to ride and very uncomfortable. The only place we can take them is along the sea front because they're terrible up (or down) hills. The attention you get though is amazing and not just from chavs, most laugh with rather than at you. And that's basically the point of them, posing ;)