I saw one of these today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
A little bit too BLING for my taste but a real headturner - :angry: or :biggrin: ?.

I thought it was :ohmy:.

It was being ridden along Deansgate by the owner of the firm selling them, who had just enough time to tell me the name of their website before traffic moved on.

SamNichols

It's pretty horrible, but I find it strangely appealing. Almost hypnotic in fact (looks comfy too).

col

Legendary Member
longers said:
A little bit too BLING for my taste but a real headturner - :evil: or :ohmy: ?.

I thought it was :wacko:.

It was being ridden along Deansgate by the owner of the firm selling them, who had just enough time to tell me the name of their website before traffic moved on.

Not my cup of tea,but for some reason,the biker gang from any which way but loose sprung to mind:smile:

llllllll

My mates got one of them and a couple of strech limos : http://www.ridelow.co.uk/ridelow-stretch-limo-p-148.html

They're difficult to ride and very uncomfortable. The only place we can take them is along the sea front because they're terrible up (or down) hills. The attention you get though is amazing and not just from chavs, most laugh with rather than at you. And that's basically the point of them, posing ;)

Top Bottom