I smell....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
I’m cultivating a nice batch of cottage cheese under my foreskin after only 9 months of not washing.
Anyone like to try a bit?
Jezus christus 🤢

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I think that Fabbers is going to start a cult, The Stinkers. Acolytes will hand over all their wealth to him, cut all ties with their families, and leave their sponge bags at home.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/talking-apes/201509/you-smell-and-thats-good-thing

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
One should never let standards slip,no matter how much shoot one has to endure!🧐 I shower and close shave daily,sometimes shower twice a day in summer. I'm rarely seen without a tie and collar or a cravat and collar. I make sure my shoes/boots are mirror shined. :angel: I definitely do not wear stuff like cargo pants,crocs,flip flops,baggy/faded/torn jeans or those horrendous grey marl baggy tracksuit bottoms! :stop:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
That's what being a 'home worker' does for you.
Being a relative newbie round these parts you’re clearly unaware of my pre-lockdown louche jet-set 5* work life. Since having to work from home, I’ve been unable to keep my liver in the manner to which it’s become accustomed....

Top Bottom