I spotted this wonderfully coloured car on the way up to the hospital this aft'!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When driving up to the hospital for an X-Ray this aft' I spotted this car! I pulled over for a better look and as I did the owner came to the door. I asked if it was for sale. She said no as she's just spent over £3000 on having it resprayed from 'boring' grey to that magnificent what I'd describe as custard yellow! Burgundy leather seats as well!!:becool:

nc_ohc=XNH-KNA2s_MAX-Y2Wx1&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

nc_ohc=DDSpKKpEWCsAX-XTY83&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

hc-f4cd33a7hsgax9gg7hk-_nc_ht-scontent-fman2-1-jpg.jpg

nc_ohc=mWmvRVL0YsMAX80RBI1&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Attachments

• nc_ohc=DDSpKKpEWCsAX-XTY83&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg
    nc_ohc=DDSpKKpEWCsAX-XTY83&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I like those , fun little kei cars.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
I like those , fun little kei cars.

Me too. Having just used Google to refresh my memory it seems I was mistaken that the Honda Beat looked a bit like a mini Lotus Elan Mk 2, but I have just discovered the Autozam (Mazda) AZ-1 which does look like a miniaturized Ford RS200.

Edited to add - Upon looking more closely it looks like the love child of an RS200 and a Ferrari F40, with SL300 gullwing doors for good measure.

Autozam AZ-1.JPG

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member

lazybloke

Considering a new username
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You can put an older plate on a car.
Newer ones, no. (Or so i believe).

If i loved cars enough to drop 3k on a respray, i'd probably keep the interior tidy!

Yeah, I also noticed the untidiness of the inside of the car.:okay:

Mind you, my car although clean inside is a bit untidy! The back seat has a chair, tennis racket, 2 umbrellas, 3 walking sticks, 3 hats/caps, a woolen jumper and a few other smaller things on it. Then the boot is er quite untidy. :whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom