I spotted this wonderfully coloured car on the way up to the hospital this aft'!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Spotted this aft' at a car dealer place. :becool: The seller told me it's done 60,000 miles and it's for sale at £13,000. How much will the 'toad tax' be and how much more would I pay in insurance than the £230 I pay for my Fiat 500c? I bet it slurps petrol too?!🤔

nc_ohc=ViXGI84YhDIAX_HnpAQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=fIykaAKg8xgAX9H3RR-&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

nc_ohc=dwqWsQSRVPoAX8nOsTM&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=LYDuR1OafqwAX-04oNj&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

It even has my star sign on it!!:whistle:

0U4rjAEolEh9OM_6C0oxBtMAWw&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Looking at similar years for Abarths, it's way over priced and has a much higher mileage than others of the same year! 🤔

https://www.cargurus.co.uk/Cars/l-U...523?cgagid=32436996&cgcid=2090485&px8324=p2&s

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I think so Accy. If you're a bloke you can be no older than 35 and just wear an Abarth branded jacket when mingling among friends in Aldi's car park for the car meet.

Last edited:
Bet the suspension feels like concrete

great for cornering at speed
not so good for the general standard of roads round here - and for speed bumps maybe

mikeIow

Guru
someone up the road used to have a Copen when I had my Figaro. in someways it was a more modern equivalent - small engined but fun japanese soft top.

Ahhh, we’ve had our Figgy since 2001…SORN’d it when Covid dropped, going for it’s first MOT next week to get it back on the road (it’s been a busy time….). Fingers crossed!

We had a Figgy meet-up at Chatsworth many years back: just a handful of us. Turned out it was also day when a bunch of Copen owners were there…..they made the Figgy look big, you defo need one Copen for each foot 🤣
That said, they are cute!

Drago

Legendary Member
And the seller/salesman had cheap, scuffed, unpolished shoes on, with the laces badly tied, to boot!!🧐 :thumbsdown:

The Dacia salesman was wearing a polo shirt! If my missus would let me wear a monocle it would have fallen out in shock and disgust (which is probably why she won't let me wear one.)

Still, marginally better than brown shoes with a blue suit,

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The Dacia salesman was wearing a polo shirt! If my missus would let me wear a monocle it would have fallen out in shock and disgust (which is probably why she won't let me wear one.)

Still, marginally better than brown shoes with a blue suit,

Trying to sell a 13 grand car while wearing scruffy shoes! Surely he was taking the pee!! 🧐 :unsure: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom