I spotted this wonderfully coloured car on the way up to the hospital this aft'!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
What went wrong ?

Cynical marketing and a willingly gullible buying public.

tyred

Legendary Member
It's another 6 months till April, which is about the time I buy a car. That's April every other year, not every April by the way. The cars I buy are fairly cheap and cheerful and relatively fault free. My current car (Fiat 500C) is ok, but I saw the Yellow Smart Car on a pop up advert and thought I'd ask about it. :okay: I've seen some diesel Smart cars online. I definitely wouldn't be interested in another diesel will it won't it fire up in the winter worry car! :thumbsdown: Plus, there's something about that whiff of petrol you get when you have your roof down on a warm day.:thumbsup: I see that yellow Smart car has parking sensors which are a must have for me. I must say though that the dash and the rest of the interior is a bit er bland shall we say and that seat pattern is like something from the late 1980's, early 1990's.:thumbsdown: I'm quite a car hoarder, as in I full cars with clutter, like the four pairs of shoes in their boxes, 4 cushions, 4 walking sticks, A 1950's tennis racket in a keep it in shape frame, 3 umbrellas, 3 hats my mother's ashes and up till last week I had a garden chair on the back seat as well.:rolleyes: If I were to buy that or another Smart car I'd have to stop my hoarding as there'd only be the boot to put stuff.🧐 Having said all that, I bet if that car was for sale at my usual, local second hand car dealer and not so far away, I'd be test driving it as I post and probably end up buying it.:rolleyes:

You should consider a Toyota HiAce van.

Lots of room for shoe boxes and tennis rackets. :okay:

Top Bottom