I think I got astbestos inside me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I had a pillow fight and one broke and all this fluffy stuff went in my mouth im pretty sure they put asbestos in pillows so I would have consumed some particles. Do you think i could die from this abd should go hospital or doctors?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
They have it in pillows??

There are different kinds of Assy, some more harmful than others.

I doubt they would put any of the dangerous assy in it like the blue stuff - imagine the public outcry! ...Pillowgate!! ...all the slightly deranged Daily Mail reader types on the telly saying that they have banned their fat ugly kids from ever using pillows again ....the HSE having to give you a risk assessment every time you want to go to bed..... ....Pillow factories getting attacked and burned to the ground! (well ok, maybe not, but you know that I mean) ...PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT!! (Deliberate pun).

So, no, probably not. Now go out and buy a new pillow, but if you do develop mesothilyoma (spelling?) in about 30 years time, then give me a shout so I can update my reply! :biggrin:

Renard

Are you for real? Asbestos has been banned in this country since the early nineties and it certainly wasn't used in pillows.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Are you for real? Asbestos has been banned in this country since the early nineties and it certainly wasn't used in pillows.

Was wondering if it was a piss take. They used the likes of the Blue stuff as insulation in trains up until the '70s or '80s. To those of us now having to restore certain types, asbestos is a BIG problem, and the stripping of it is also a BIG cost too! :rolleyes:

I know someone who actually ATE the stuff once (I kid you not) whilst having a 'snow fight' with someone else when they were scrapping things YEARS ago!!xx(xx(

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
But you're Blazed! you're immune to everything, the abestos will be assimilated into your system and make your stools black!

If that fails try drinking charcoal!

Blue

Legendary Member
I had a pillow fight and one broke and all this fluffy stuff went in my mouth im pretty sure they put asbestos in pillows so I would have consumed some particles. Do you think i could die from this abd should go hospital or doctors?

Yeah, but a mental hospital, not a general hospital
;)

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Any mere mortal would die immediately from exposure to such high levels of asbestos. You, however, are Blazed the Almighty, His Royal Highness the Grand Poobah of the Known Universe and the Dark Dominion Beyond. It can only make you stronger!

blink.gif

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
I know astbestos is deadly but i wonder what its nutritional values are it did taste kind of wholesome like a caserole.

Top Bottom