I think i need a dongle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Got it !
All I needed to do was ignore the pc totally and see if I could get it working from my iphone that has nothing to do with my pc set up what so ever . Then once I had downloaded the app to my phone I managed to connect the chromecast to my pcs wireless network but not my phone :banghead:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
A question . I am using the tv that is used for my workshops cctv that records onto a hard drive . Could I add more cameras in the workshop and use the chromecast dongle to receive the pictures ?

cd365

Guru
A question . I am using the tv that is used for my workshops cctv that records onto a hard drive . Could I add more cameras in the workshop and use the chromecast dongle to receive the pictures ?
If you could stream the camera pictures to Google Chrome then that could be streamed to the dongle.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Got it .
I'm bloody shattered ! Ive carried tvs up and down the stairs all afternoon then done the turbo and now running up and down the stairs to see if things are working .
If you want to do serious training just add a frigging dongle to your pc !

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I seem to be having trouble watching the sufferfest MP4 . I can get it casting to the tv via videostream but it just cuts out after 20 minutes or so . Ive reloaded videostream , opened it another way . But it still does it . Chromecast shows its still casting but I cant see it .
Any ideas ?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Got it .
I'm bloody shattered ! Ive carried tvs up and down the stairs all afternoon then done the turbo and now running up and down the stairs to see if things are working .
If you want to do serious training just add a frigging dongle to your pc !
Clearly your mansion is too large for your own good.

Top Bottom