I think i need to see the doctor?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'll say an Elektrokardigram is about the least invasive, most sensible test in the medical arsenal. Well worth having. Because you just never know. I had a stress test, and they let me ride an exercise bike for it, as opposed to running on a treadmill. I can't say it got me back into bicycling, but it showed me I could do it without having some sort of physical breakdown. Being tired of being overweight got me back into cycling, a couple of months later. Your problem may be nothing but good fitness, but there's no way I'd accept that without an okay from the doctor.

I don't think I have any irregularities, unless the speed of my heart changing when I breath in and out is one of them, but what are the side effects of these things??

Thanks.

:surrender:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Two years ago her cousin died of sudden adult death syndrome, something which can only be diagnosed and treated when you are alive.
Whilst that sort of thing terrifies me, and I send my condolencies to everyone concerned, that is one cracker of a quote!! :giggle:
I met up with an old friend who asked how my folks were. I told him that my mum was doing ok, considering that she was still grieving for my dad who had died a few months before. He then asked how my dad was. I was a bit stunned, and very irritated ... "My dad? He's still f**king dead, mate!" :wacko:

Top Bottom