I think my printer is trying to tell me something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^_^ I may have to give it a christmas present!

Untitled.jpg

numbnuts

Legendary Member
had to buy a new one :angry:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I have never yet had a home printer that I can get to work. The one we currently have, prints out the top half of each page fine, then leaves the bottom half completely blank. Mrs G uses the same printer from another laptop with no problems at all.

I wonder if the fiendish thing somehow knows that I hurled its predecessor down the stairs, which failed to correct the problem, but my, it was unbelievably satisfying!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
at the rate I am going, more likely inkless!:laugh:

Still for a printer that was broken, which I dismantled and repaired, and was then given to me, it seems to be doing ok, except for that ink business...

I know what you mean, you buy these damn things and all they do is take. Its like those pesky cars needing petrol, there I was driving along and looked at the petrol gauge and its empty AGAIN !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
So is this the age of the paperless office yet then :whistle:

I rarely use a printer now, there was a time a while ago I used to print and post contracts and invoices about ten times a week, so far this year I have only posted one. All my contracts and invoices are emailed now. I hardly ever print anything else. It saves me a small fortune

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!

I rarely use a printer now, there was a time a while ago I used to print and post contracts and invoices about ten times a week, so far this year I have only posted one. All my contracts and invoices are emailed now. I hardly ever print anything else. It saves me a small fortune
I'm mostly using the printer to print out flashcards for the spanish I am learning at college. Ironically, given i used to be an IT Engineer, paper flashcards just work better for me than electronic ones and are easier to sort into 2 piles - known & unknown...
that and the occasional printed directions are about all it gets used for, so 1 set of inks in 6 months means I can probably treat it to some more in the New Year.^_^

Top Bottom