I wanna jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
OK looking for some recommendations for a good/budget, cycle specific, LS, winter jersey. I had one on order from a well known online supplier along with some other ‘in stock’ stuff.

It wasn’t ‘in stock’ and it wasn’t on the way from the suppliers as they later told me…..

So they’ve let me down on this one and I can’t see anything else that ‘grabs me’.

I’m, so far, thinking of getting

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/Produ...ar/road-mtb-xc-clo/thermal-cycle-j/index.html

Anyone else got one or know of any good alternatives?

Maz

Guru
Silly question (but one I feel I should ask)...is your first choice jersey available elsewhere? Somewhere where it really is in stock?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Decathlon do some good thermal/windproof one's about this time of year - I bought one last winter and only needed that and a breathable under layer and that's it right down to freezing ! Also do some warm bib tights as well - all reasonably priced.

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Hi Fossy. The jersey I'm looking at (link above) is from Decathlon.

Popped in to them a couple of weeks ago. I'd thought about bibtights for a while and discounted the idea. When I saw how much they'd discounted them I changed my mind.

Discount rail, £10.45 a pair.

Got 2!

Just got to wait till its cold enough to wear them

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Yeah, but they've only got the wheel print in stock.

Strange as well, they're a well known online supplier and this particular jersey is specific to them.............

Maz

Guru
gambatte said:
Hi Fossy. The jersey I'm looking at (link above) is from Decathlon.

Popped in to them a couple of weeks ago. I'd thought about bibtights for a while and discounted the idea. When I saw how much they'd discounted them I changed my mind.
Is this the Decathlon on Moorfoot/St Mary's roundabout? Might pop down there myself when I'm next in Sheff (normally coincides with a Blades home match!).

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
aldi will be doing long sleeved winter tops and jackets on thursday 27th. ladies’ versions and men’s.

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
If you're thinking Bramall Lane / Eyre St area, thats the one. They seem to have a good system of keeping the footy cars out of the car park as well!

Top Bottom