I was here today where were you ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
IMG_0217.JPG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Punk shrine?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Distinctly odd epitaph. What's wrong with being benign?
1618530308167.png

I mean, it's not very punk, but it seems a strange thing to pick out for particular loathing, as your final message to the world.

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Were you on a pilgrimage? I've just looked it up to find the grave is in Highgate Cemetery,London. That's a fair way from clid61
Veteran

LocationThe North :okay:
visiting my son and his GF in Muswell Hill , not seen them since first lockdown. The hill looks tasty though plenty cyclists up there coughing their lungs up :smile:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Distinctly odd epitaph. What's wrong with being benign?
View attachment 584173
I mean, it's not very punk, but it seems a strange thing to pick out for particular loathing, as your final message to the world.
I think he means boring, middle of the road, safe rather than benign.
Westlife is the band I would think of. Total and utter blandness served up to an audience of equally bland fans.
Someone needs to take a risk to move music forward.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I think he means boring, middle of the road, safe rather than benign.
Westlife is the band I would think of. Total and utter blandness served up to an audience of equally bland fans.
Someone needs to take a risk to move music forward.
I'm sure you're right. Personally I'd check to make make sure I understood the meanings of words before I had them carved in granite for my final message to posterity, but then again, that's probably why I'm just another whiney bore on the internet rather than a cultural icon known around the world.

Top Bottom