I was just wondering...is Santa going to work from home this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Finland

The old duffer will be fine. I do wonder how many people think that Lapland is fictional, like Timbuktu or Auchtermuchty.
Surely everyone knows of the evil wizard Zargothrax, dark emperor of Dundee, the bane of Cowdenbeath, the scourge of Auchtermuchty, arch-foe of the questlords of Inverness.

He was once listed on the Auchtermuchty Wikipedia page as a notable resident but somebody edited him out.

postman

Legendary Member
1606473303174.png

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Santa isn’t a man you must surely know this?

The truth is that Santa moves so supernaturally fast that the exposure time (for each kid) to Covid is nano seconds. So there’s little risk of him spreading the virus.

classic33

Leg End Member
Santa isn’t a man you must surely know this?

The truth is that Santa moves so supernaturally fast that the exposure time (for each kid) to Covid is nano seconds. So there’s little risk of him spreading the virus.
Suppose he catches it though. All those house he'll be entering.

classic33

Leg End Member
He is not exactly in a good demographic either - old and overweight, he might not even make it though the night. I am not sure how if is going to deal with quarantine when entering each country.
Even at seven days isolation, it'll take him much longer than he's used to.

Apparently Father Lenin wont be delivering AK47s to Corbyns house this year because of the decadent imperialist virus.

View attachment 560319
Nonsense. The fatherland redistributes to all. You leave carrot for deer, he leave potato wine. спасибо!

Top Bottom