i won't be around much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
You're around a lot considering you 'won't be around much'

Haven't you got exams to revise for? :okay:
yeah well, apart from the 2 tomorrow, the 2 on thursday and the other 13 no haven't got any exams :tongue:
yeah well i am revising a bit, now that lambings over it won't be long till i start shearing work and then not long till we start the hay! :biggrin: i do love the hay work even though it is a killer :smile:
Cheers Ed

Ganymede

Veteran
glad to here you've had your last :smile: :thumbsup:
so how many did you get in the end? how many boys and how many girls?
are you planning to keep any girls for breeding?
Cheers Ed
We've got 7, as long as this rather dopey last one survives! only 2 girls, but that's ok as we probably won't keep any this year. We should have had 10 but you can't count your chickens until they are hatched!

Now get back to your books young man!

Hi Ed . Dont know if this has been suggested but get in touch with the farmer dude off of Countryfile. He is always way too well dressed to be farming 7 days a week. Get him to do a couple of shifts for you . No need to pay him as the BEEB will no doubt be paying him over the odds. As he does a shift you get out on the pusher. Win win as farmer dude off Countryfile gets some hands on farming action to put in the programme. All the best, Mike.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Good luck Ed for the Summer .
thanks, best of luck your selves and hope weather plays ball for silage this year :smile:

2 exams today, biology unit 2 and 3 so now only another 14 and i'm off! roll on hay making :biggrin: and now i just need to find somewhere to go silaging!
Cheers Ed

Mattonsea

Über Member
thanks, best of luck your selves and hope weather plays ball for silage this year :smile:

2 exams today, biology unit 2 and 3 so now only another 14 and i'm off! roll on hay making :biggrin: and now i just need to find somewhere to go silaging!
Cheers Ed
Well done hope the exams go well, keep in touch !!

Top Bottom