I won't buy it but I really would love to....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
It didn't sell..... It took considerable restraint not to put a bid in during the last 60 seconds I hope Mrs V apprieciates this fact......
show it to mrs v and show what a good boy you are! maybe if you keep doing this a a reward he will let you get one! :biggrin: :whistle:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
simon the viking
The fun begins again..... its been re-listed.....I hope I don't get drunk near a computer between now and when it finishes or I may not be responsible for my actions.....

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've got a plan.....I used to look at MGBs (owned 2 in the past) and Boxsters on ebay and SWMBO used to see me and say "I don't know why you are looking....." So I will tell her I've bought a Sports car have the inevitable row then she will be relieved when I tell her its actually a bike frame

Yes?

Enrol on an S&M dating site and leave the computer browser open one day, after that a budget bike will be such a relief she'll be driving you to collect it :thumbsup:

or if not then point out a divorce lawyer or hit man would cost her more than the bike, so really you're doing her a favour.:whistle:

young Ed

Veteran
Enrol on an S&M dating site and leave the computer browser open one day, after that a budget bike will be such a relief she'll be driving you to collect it :thumbsup:

or if not then point out a divorce lawyer or hit man would cost her more than the bike, so really you're doing her a favour.:whistle:
yep sounds like a good plan to me!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
simon the viking
any chance your wife bid on it :whistle:
Not a chance.......:sad:

young Ed

Veteran
i know, you buy it and when SWMBO pipes in you say all my kind friends on CC bought it for me and it would be very rude not to get it up and working now! boom she is very impressed with how polite you are and buys you a nice ultegra chain set :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

SteCenturion

I am your Father
You seem as crafty as I am.

Although not vintage I have a roadbike in a secure unit known only as Area 52.

Planned N+2 already & keen on a vintage Raleigh Record Ace 80's so don't know how I will get round that little lot ?
I really shouldn't and probably won't but.......

I've just started another ebay account and emailed seller that I have got plenty of feedback on another account and will he accept a bid from the new account.....it can (sorry meant could) live at work whilst it gradually gets built up so would be probably a year before I would have to explain anything to Mrs V....

Top Bottom